Finding the perfect pair of jeans can be a process, so it's easy to pine for those jeans you had back in the day—the ones that seemed to fit just right. Inspired by that vintage mindset, the 501® '90s jeans are here, with a midrise that's just just loose enough in the leg. They're the vintage jeans you've hoped to find at the thrift store, but without the rummaging.
- Mid-rise with a loose fit that's just right
- For a slimmer fit, try one size down, and for a less loose fit, try the 501® Original
- The original blue jean since 1873
- A blank canvas for self-expression
How it Fits
- Loose through your hip and thigh
- Straight leg
- Inseam: 32"
- Leg opening: 16.5"
- Measurements based on size 27
Composition & Care
- 100% cotton
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources
- When you eventually launder your jeans
- wash and dry them inside out with like colors; liquid detergent is recommended
Style Number: A19590011