The water might have cooled off a bit, but the Sierra sun is shining and there’s no one around but your best friends and your backpacks. When you find that amazing pool in the river—the one with the perfect boulders for backflips—toss off your shoes, throw on Baggies™ Longs and plunge in. Made from durable, quick-drying Supplex® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they’re a Patagonia classic with a decidedly casual fit. Details include an elasticized waistband with internal drawstring, polyester mesh lining, rear snap pocket and front pockets (with self-draining mesh corners) positioned to reduce drag in the water. With 50+ UPF sun protection. Inseam is 7".
- Made of quick-drying Supplex® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring; quick-drying black mesh liner
- Vertical side pockets reduce drag in water; pocket bags have drain-and-dry mesh corners; rear snap pocket
- Available in 5" and 7" inseams
- 4.3-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 209 g (7.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.